Saturday, October 12, 2013

Mosaic Poinsettia

Alright, here's the last Christmas card for awhile.  This was the 5th and final card we made at my recent SAS.  I'd seen this idea to use the Mosaic punch to make flower petals and thought it would be nice for a white Poinsettia.  I also gave them the option to make this with red petals and a white center.  They came up with some neat alternatives as well, like lining the white petal with a sliver of red showing!  If you eliminate the glitter embossing for the sentiment and just use red ink, then this one is pretty fast and simple.

Stop back soon for a birthday invitation and a sympathy card.
~Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)