Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Hexagon Christmas

It's October!  Is anyone thinking Christmas cards yet??  Well here's one to get you going.  With the Hexagon Punch and the new Winter Frost Designer Series Papers (or any patterned paper for that matter) this one is simple!

Check out that gorgeous new Chevron ribbon in Island Indigo!  Isn't it gorgeous?!  Here is the card that inspired my layout.  It is by the talented Linda Callahan.  I just simplified it for making multiples fairly quickly.  That's the key to a good Christmas card design isn't it?!



Stay tuned for a few more holiday cards coming soon.  Thanks for stopping by!
~Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)