Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Notecards for Lovina

As I mentioned yesterday I made some notecards for my Amish neighbor lady the other day.  She made a beautiful piano bench cover for me that I'd been wanting for a long time.  It was something my mom was going to do but didn't get around to it before she died.

I provided the fabric and materials and Lovina had it done in a day!  She didn't want to charge me since they use our phone often, but I couldn't just do nothing in return.  So I set about to make a very simple set of notecards.  I think there were about 5 of each.  The only color is the Cherry Cobbler L.  Instead, I used the tiny embossed hearts for some character and charm.  I hope she likes them!

So glad you stopped by today!  In case you are interested, I've started selling some of my jewelry pieces on Facebook.  I hope to open an Etsy store one of these days.  Many of the pieces are sold now, but I am designing and adding more every day. I would love to have you stop by!

Have a beautiful day!
~Kristin

SUO Supplies
Stamps:  Lovely Letters Alphabet, Four Frames
Colors:  Naturals Ivory, Cherry Cobbler, Soft Suede
Accessories:  Adorning Accents embossing folder, Big Shot

2 comments:

  1. I'd LOVE to know what stamp set you used to make these cards!! They are beautiful!!

    Amy
    saucersrus@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful notecards and the perfect gift! love the texture.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)