Monday, April 15, 2013

Friend to Friend- fifth in the series

Ooh, isn't that paper just wonderful?  I adore it with this Gumball Green Satin Stitched ribbon!  And the Stripes Embossing Folder...  That butterfly brad is another from that old Everyday Enchantment collection.  Have any of those left?  I still have a few- will be sad when I run out!

Thanks for stopping by today.  One more left in the series I think.  Enjoy!
~Kristin

SUO Supplies
Stamps:  Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper:  Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Epic Day  DSP
Accessories:  Gumball Green Sating Stitched Ribbon, Everyday Enchantment brad, Stripes embossing folder, Big Shot, Labels Collection framelits

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)