Saturday, March 9, 2013

An Easter Layout

Good morning!  Who is up for some scrapbook pages?!?  Now that I've finished the 215 wedding invitations (picture at the bottom) I've had some spare time to scrap.  What a job that was- but I'm happy to say it went well thanks to good planning and working a few hours a day on them.  

For this layout I used the new Tea for Two Designer Series paper available in the current Spring Catalog.  Thought it was perfect for an Easter page with the soft springy colors.  I also used my new oval framelits for the Big Shot as well.  I wanted to mimic the hexagon shape from the paper so I used my very old Creative Memories cutting system for the pictures on the right.  

 Here is the left page... the title and the bunnies were cut with my daughter's Cricut.  Love that thing!

I am glad to say I've completed my 2004 Family Album and am now diligently working away at our 2005 album!  I am actually happy that I'm so far behind because I love the pictures from when my kids were so little.  They've changed and grown so much since then.  

Here is the box of wedding invitations I completed on February 27th.  Believe it or not, I did really enjoy doing this project!  By the last few days I was ready to get it over with because it had consumed all my free time for quite awhile, but thankfully I allowed just enough time to get them to the bride right on time without rushing.

Thanks for stopping by!  I'll be back with more scrapbook pages and then I'm sure I'll be back to doing some cards soon.
~Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)