Thursday, January 17, 2013

Madison Avenue Thank You- FULL of Sale-a-Bration!

How's this for colorful?  I used a recent Mojo sketch for this one, as well as my new Designer Series Paper called Sycamore Street and stamp set Madison Avenue, plus the coordinating Petite Curly Label punch and stamp set Pretty Petites (all FREE during Sale-a-Bration!). 

Interested in earning any of these free products for yourself?  Just contact me to place an order of $50 or more, to schedule a Workshop Wow for you and your friends!

You may also notice some embossing along the edges there.  That is an embossing folder I borrowed from a dear friend Karen.  I forget what it is called, but it is not offered by SU.

Have a great day!
~Kristin
 
SUO Supplies
Stamps:  Madison Avenue, Petite Pretties
Colors:  Summer Starfruit, Island Indigo, Rich Razzleberry, Tangerine Tango
Accessories:  1 3/4" circle punch, Petite Curly Label punch

2 comments:

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)