Thursday, December 20, 2012

Merry!

Still not much sunlight to take better photos so I'm just going to forge ahead with the photos I've got.  This was another experiment with my new Cordinations cardstock in Pool Party with my Northern Flurry embossing folder.  Fun, quick and simple. 

Hope you are staying warm and safe in your current weather.  Here in Ohio we're facing high winds and the likelihood of snow throughout the night and tomorrow.  Are you ready for the upcoming holidays?  I just finished my wrapping tonight- PHEW!  Have a few more gifts to make out of paper and beads.  ;)  Oh, and need to get started on my Christmas cards.  Better late than never. 

Thanks for visiting today,
~Kristin

SUO Supplies
Stamps:  Pennant Parade
Colors:  Early Espresso, Pool party, Gumball Green
Accessories:  Northern Flurry embossing folder, Early Espresso baker's twine, clear rhinestone brad, Pennant Punch, jewelry tag punch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)