Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas Wrap-up

 Better late than never?  Here are the last few Christmas cards of the season.  I haven't sent the first one yet... wonder if I should just get started for next year and forget about it this year??  I don't think I've EVER sent them out on time.  UGH! 
 Does this design look familiar?  HERE is the original I copied.   A quick and easy one!

 
And maybe a better picture of yesterday's card. 

I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas and get to stay home and enjoy a relaxing day today.  Here in Ohio we are facing a blizzard, hoping for 10-12 inches of snow!!  Then we'll be off to sled. 

Thanks for stopping by,
~Kristin

1 comment:

  1. oooo! LOVE them all! I ooo'd and ahhhh'd after each one. that second one with all those banner strips is my fave!!!
    I sure wish we had gotten a fraction of that snow. I think we got 1 inch, maybe??? The kids are DYING to go sledding.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)