Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Forever Friend

You know the kind.  That friend you've had forever that you can go months without seeing but nothing changes, you're comfortable together, you start right where you left off without missing a beat.  That's a Forever Friend.  This card is a CASE of the one on page 133 of the new Stampin' Up! Idea Book & Catalog.  Have you seen it yet?  It is beautiful and full of MUST HAVES and I've linked it over on the right so you can see it online if you don't have it in person.  The list of words on the sample from Fabulous Phrases are perfectly lined up so I'm guessing the Stamp-a-Majig was used.  Obviously I eyeballed mine, but I'm OK with that.  I'm guessing my friend will be too! 

Speaking of the Stamp-a-Majig, if you have one and have no clue how to use it or have no idea what I'm talking about, see page 37!  A VERY good, simple explanation of how to use it!  Come to think of it, there are lots of little tips and handy tricks in this new catalog which will make it a great resource to have.  If you would like a catalog let me know and I can get you hooked up! 

Here's a quick shot at the inside.  I tried to match my embossing to the scalloped edge and it didn't quite reach... but it worked out because I had the perfect place to add a little flower to tie it to the front.  Hope you are feeling inspired!  Let me know which idea you are going to CASE in the new catalog. 

~Kristin

SUO Supplies
Stamps:  Fabulous Phrases
Colors:  So Saffron, Melon Mambo, Gumball Green, Whisper White
Accessories:  Itty Bitty Punch pack, Stitched Satin Ribbon in Gumball Green, Dotted Scallop ribbon border punch, mini silver brads, Edgelits Adorning Accents and matching embossing folder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)