Thursday, June 21, 2012

Chevron Congrats

Finally!!  Managed to get a picture uploaded to fussy blogger.  Getting completely annoyed with these upload issues BLOGGER, you hear me?!!  Grrrr.  Anyway, after about 10 tries here is a recent graduation card I've designed.  New stuff on here includes the new Blue Ribbon stamp set, Midnight Muse stitched satin ribbon and the fun new Chevron embossing folder.  That Daffodil Delight paper is also new:  Polka Dot Parade DSP.  Maybe today I'll get a chance to play with more of my new goodies. 

Thanks for stopping by!
Kristin

SUO Supplies
Stamps:  Blue Ribbon
Colors:  Midnight Muse, Basic Gray, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White
Accessories:  Big Shot, Chevron Embossing Folder, small star punch, mini silver brads, Midnight Muse stitched satin ribbon, large scallop circle punch

1 comment:

  1. Love how you embossed the Chevrons! It adds so much dimension to the card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)