Thursday, May 17, 2012

Two More Layouts and an apology

I feel like I owe you an apology.  I expect people to visit my blog, enjoy it, comment and be enticed to come back for more... then I give nothing more.  So, I'm sorry.  I'd love to blog and stamp as often as I think about it, but it just doesn't happen.  But alas, I'm finally DONE with my *ahem* contest entries and ready to ship them off so hopefully I'll be back to something appealing to look at that I can actually show you.  Of course, the weeds are now taller than I am (you are not the only one I've neglected) so that needs to be addressed as well. 

In the mean time, here are two more layouts I completed at my recent scrapbook weekend.  If you are looking for examples of how to get LOTS of pictures on a page look no further!  I'm a pro at this by now.  :) 

This top layout was done with the specialty designer series paper, The Write Stuff.  I really love those colors:  Soft Suede, So Saffron, Real Red (I think), and some Old Olive.  Used the stamp set Circle Circus too. 

This page uses a little Pink Flamingo DSP.  I did both of these titles with the Cricut and various cartridges.  Over the weekend we seriously had probably 100 or more cartridges to choose from!! 

So, thanks for bearing with me and visiting one more time.  Let me know you've stopped by and maybe I'll be motivated to come back with a bang.  LOL! 
Have a great day!
~Kristin

2 comments:

  1. Kristin, we have all been there. It's especially hard to post frequently when it's nice out and we want to be outside.
    Both of your layouts look GREAT!
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page layouts!
    I love getting lots of pictures on a page too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)