Saturday, March 10, 2012

On Pleasant Pond


How about quick scrapbook layout today?  I had fun with this one, especially since it uses full size, uncropped pictures and 6 of them to boot.  Of course I managed to squeeze two more little ones on there.  I was thinking this was a sketch I copied, but since it was so long ago now I can't find it.

The papers I used are Baja Breeze and Kiwi Kiss, plus some black and whtie.  Also put my pennant punch to use, and some other SU stuff from my stash.  I love putting things to use that I've hung onto for a long time! 

Thanks for stopping by!  Stop by tomorrow for a sneak peek of one of my cards for the SAS coming up on March 24th.  I'd love to have you so if you are local let me know and I'll get you a registration form. 
~Kristin

PS- This layout is of a playdate we had with my BFF and her girls.  The little one in the yellow swim vest is my now 10 year old!  So fun looking back at these pictures from when they were so small!

2 comments:

  1. wow! the colors on this are soooo pretty. love the black and the pennants AND the cirlces you added for detail. another great layout,by you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout...shows off your photos so well! The warm weather we are having really makes me look forward to summer days like this!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)