Thursday, February 16, 2012

Mixed Bunch & Punch

Hope you are up for another card using Mixed Bunch and the coordinating punch because here it is.  This time I clear embossed the elegant flower design before punching it out for some added detail to this otherwise fairly simple card.   I love those antique brads and especially think the style works nicely with this flower image! 
Here's a closeup shot- hoping to show the embossing detail better.  Of course I can't possibly finish a card without my trusty Big Shot and at least one embossing folder or die!  Here I added the framed tulip frame over both the River Rock and the Early Espresso layers. 

Want a TIP on how to emboss without having the Craft ink??  Ink your stamp in Versamark first then whatever color of classic ink you want.  There will be just enough sticky to catch your embossing powder!  Works every time! 

Thanks for visiting!! 
~Kristin

SUO Supplies
Stamps:  Mixed Bunch, Happiest Birthday Wishes
Colors:  River Rock, Early Espresso, Marina Mist
Accessories:  Antique brad, quilted Espresso ribbon (from Holiday Mini I think), Blossom Punch, Framed Tulips embossing folder, Clear Embossing powder

2 comments:

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)