Friday, November 11, 2011

Sweetheart & a Boy with dirt


Hello and Happy Veteren's Day on this 11.11.11!!  I'm home alone tonight- kiddos out partying with friends- so I'm enjoying some quiet scrapbook time again.  I'm still working on some old pictures from 2004.  Trying to fill in a one-year gap that I found in my chronological scrapbook.  I adored this dress and hat on my then 2 year old.  I love these pictures, but I wish I had my nice Canon camera back then!  My journaling tag is hidden behind the main picture on the top.   

Here's a closeup of the chipboard title which is inked (letters) and covered with paper (heart). 

Since my Sweetheart page was not a double page spread I wanted to do a facing page to balance it out and it just worked out that next in order was this group of pictures of my son.  He was such a livewire as a little kid- FULL of energy!  I always wanted to use the title that I saw somewhere "Boy:  Noise with dirt on it!" so I did here.  He's not dirty in these pics, but anyone with a son knows this title applies anyway!  :)

And finally, here is a card my daughter did all by herself last week!  She used a sketch from somewhere on the internet... I'll see if I can find it. 

Thanks for stopping by!  I've got more pages to show you in the near future!
~Kristin

1 comment:

  1. Very nice scrappin' pages, but absolutely love your daughter's TY card, a great job. I see a future card maker here!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)