Sunday, November 27, 2011

A Matter of Moments

I hope you've had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend filled with family, friends and food!  We have had a nice time with family, a big WIN for our high school football team who will now be playing for the state title, and even winterized our camper... so now I'm ready for bed.  But first I'll share this layout I did last week.  I'm happy to say I've gotten 18 pages done this month.  That might be all I get done with Christmas coming up, but more to come in January I'm sure!


I used Sahara Sand, black and Crushed Curry.  Kept this one fairly embellishment free with the exception of some ribbon and a few stamped images from an old stamp set called Shore Thing.  Here's the fun sketch I used from Let's Scrap:

I'll have some Christmas cards for you soon.  Have gotten 4 done recently but no time to photo yet.  Thanks for stopping by! 
 ~Kristin


1 comment:

  1. Fantastic layout Kristin, I love how you rounded the corners on the center photo's and then journaled around them. Great job.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)