Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Sweet Friend & Diva Day

Good morning!  And a beautiful sunny morning it is here in Ohio!  Not sure why my picture is less than stellar since I took it at 7:30 am... I guess the sun was still waking up like I was. 

Today I've got a Diva sketch challenge for you.  It isn't a tough one- especially if you take a short cut like I did and use really pretty coordinating designer paper like Greenhouse Gala.  My third and smallest strip is a textured piece of vellum cardstock too. I like that you can see a bit of the pattern and color beneath it. 

I hope you'll join us and play along today!  Go check out the other Diva's creations while you're at it! 
Thanks for stopping by today! 
~Kristin
SUO Supplies
Stamps: Just Believe
Colors: Early Espresso, Baja Breeze, Daffodil Delight, Poppy Parade
Accessories: Big Shot, Square Lattice Textured Impressions embossing folder, narrow Daffodil ribbon, markers


PS- I HATE blogger!  Why oh why is it so difficult to put wrap text around a picture?  I used to be able to do it with no problem.  GRRRRR!

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, Kristin! I don't know if you 'do' awards, but I've given one to you on my blog today.
    {Hugs}

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooo, love this. I've been using vellum alot lately, just for this reason-to show off the pretty papers behind it. great card. enjoy the sunshine!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)