Thursday, February 10, 2011

A few more 12x12 layouts

 
These two pages are actually two different events, but they will face each other in the album so I made them coordinate.  The tree idea with the ornament punch is from the Stampin' Up! Catalog page 35 if you'd like to check it out!  Wondering how I embossed the entire length of the 12" piece of Early Espresso paper on the right layout?  It is actually two pieces of paper, embossed separately, and the seam is covered with the ribbon.  Clever huh?!
This is a layout I have dreaded- mostly because the pictures aren't great and the first time I used these pictures (in another album) I wasn't pleased with the result at all.  Well, this one is better.  Took me long enough, but I actually am somewhat pleased.  Remember the old Wintergreen DSP?  That's what I used on here.  Title was made with the Cricut.

And finally this layout.  I'm now noticing how muted all my colors are.  I must have been in a muted kind of mood that weekend.  This layout puts the Simply Scrappin' Kit Summer Home to use.  Everything is from the kit except the rub-on letters (which are by Making Memories and quite old!) and the brads which are all SU. 

Since I'm backtracking to 2003 to do these pages none of these are digital pictures.  I promise I'll get back to digital one of these days and hopefully be working with better quality pictures!

Hope you are well!  Thanks for visiting today.
~Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)