Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Thank you Thank you Thank you!


 I won't mention any names, but recently someone told me she didn't really think Thank You notes were necessary for gifts and she certainly didn't expect to receive them.  Well, first of all, when I was growing up and thank you notes were mandatory and I still do my best to write them and make my kids write them.  Second of all, I'm a card maker.  SO, needless to say that certain someone is getting the most THANKFUL thank you note I could come up with.  LOL!  Don't worry, she'll see the humor and will also know she is appreciated. 

My large Thank You stamp that I repeated on the background is a very old retired set called Word on Word.  I always liked this set because the way the rubber on the stamp is designed it makes the shading on the bigger letters so the smaller ones on top can be easily read, plus it only needs to be inked in one color! 

Anyway, the yellow circle was initially going to be on the inside but changed my mind.  The sentiment is from the stamp set Full of Life.  Added some ric rac ribbon and a glimmer brad to finish it off. 

Thanks for stopping by today! And be sure to stop by my new facebook page if you'd like! 
~Kristin

2 comments:

  1. That is very cute! Love the happy colours and rainbow effect. TFS :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! love how you mounted the white card base on that panel of the yellow-gotta try that! and I always love this look, the rainbow colors are so cheerful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)