Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Suede & Saffron Birthday Wishes

This week's DCBD challenge is a sketch just for you!  I enjoyed putting htis Suede and Saffron number together for you.  I hope you don't mind that I've added the retired Floral background to the Soft Suede card base.  I didn't have that there at first and knew it needed something.  I love how the Floral background looks- the perfect feel to coordinate with this stamp set Watercolor Trio.
Better run, I've got loads of ironing to do.  Have a great day and I hope you'll join us Divas for our challenge this week!
~Kristin

5 comments:

  1. nice rich colors. this is really elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Following you now from Stampin' Connection. I'm #117, hope you can follow me too!

    http://Stampinwithk.blogspot.com

    Karla c(:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love seeing the Floral background on your card, Kristin! It's a beautiful creation!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)