Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Ready for Spring?!

I know it's a bit early for spring thinking, but I can't help myself.  I can't just make wintery cards all winter!  I made this one a few weeks back actually, I think for a MOJO challenge or something like that, but never had the time or capability to upload it. 

I've always liked this stamp set but don't use it as often as I should.  It is A Flower for all Seasons.
Thanks for stopping by!  Stop back again tomorrow for a Diva challenge. 
~Kristin

SUO Supplies
Stamps: A Flower for all Seasons, It's Your Birthday
Colors: Old Olive, Crumb Cake, Night of Navy, Daffodil Delight
Accessories:  Big Shot, Square Lattice Textured Impressions folder, Itty Bitty Buttons, Daffodil Delight narrow ribbon, rectangle clearlit, markers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)