Sunday, January 2, 2011

Final Merry Christmas

Found another one.  This might be my last Christmas card I post for this season... but I do have a few Christmas thank yous coming soon.  And Wednesday I'll be back with a new Diva Coffee Break Designs sketch challenge! Can't wait- I've been away far too long. 

If this is your last day before getting back to your normal routine, enjoy!! 
~Kristin

SUO Supplies
Stamps: Serene Snoflakes, All Holidays
Colors: Marina Mist, Whisper White, Kiwi Kiss (ribbon), Cherry Cobler, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Kiwi Kiss ribbon, Decorative Label punch, white ink, DSP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)