Sunday, November 14, 2010

Simple Christmas

Boy this sure did not turn out as I had it planned in my mind.  Not sure what happened but it evolved into something totally different.  The only design element I stuck with was the color scheme of Pink Pirouette, Soft Suede and Vanilla.  I've used the Elegant Lines embossing folder for the background and the ornament is from Tags Til Christmas punched with the ornament punch.  Tied on some Chantilly ribbon and added a few basic pearls too.  The sentiment is from Many Merry Messages. 

I'm gonna have to trim the bottom of this card off.  This card was in my stash of precut and scored cards and it has a yellowish tinge at the bottom.  It is really bugging me! 

Hope you have a wonderful day! 
~Kristin

SUO Supplies
Stamps: Tags Til Christmas, Many Merry Messages
Colors:  Pink Pirouette, Soft Suede, Very Vanilla
Accessories:  Big Shot, Elegant Lines embossing folder, Ornament punch, Basic Pearls, Chantilly ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)