Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Fairytale Sketch Challenge

Today I've got a new Diva sketch challenge for you.  I love how simple it looks because that gives you plenty of room to maneuver!  As soon as I saw the circle I knew I wanted to use my Medallion background stamp that hasn't seen ink in a while.  My next thought was purple and black and a touch of silver.  Both the medallion center and the sentiment were stamped on Brushed Silver cardstock with black craft ink.  My cardbase is Perfect Plum and the Medallion is stamped in Versamark.  I had to add a little bling with the Jewel Basic Rhinestones and some satin ribbon too. 

I hope you'll play along with the Divas!  Thanks for stopping by.
~Kristin

SUO Supplies
Stamps:  Medallion background, Full of Life
Colors: Perfect Plum, Basic black, Brushed Silver
Accessories: Jewel basic Rhinestones, scallop border punch, black satin ribbon

2 comments:

  1. Very striking and pretty Kristin! Love the colors, they really work well together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Love that silver touch too.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)