Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Best is Yet to Be!

 My parents celebrated an anniversary this week and yes, I'm late sending a card.  Of course when I realized I was late I couldn't just pull something from my stash.  Oh no, I had to make something fresh and new.  Today's Diva Coffee Break Designs' challenge is a sketch this week so that's what I used here. 
Here's a picture of the inside.  I'm slowly starting to join the masses in prettifying the insides.  I usually do some stamping but this time I added some coordinating DSP from the front.  Hope you like it. 

Gotta run, getting together for some volleyball tonight again, finally!  Go join the Divas, why don't you!
~Kristin

4 comments:

  1. Great card, love these colors and the embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty colors, Kristin! Love the pearl accents - jut perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply beautiful!!!! Love it.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. late is okay, especailly with this beauty! we have to catch up. my kids go back to school in a little under 2 weeks.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)