Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Tag, you're it!

This week's Diva Coffee Break Designs challenge is a sketch, and a fun one! Not too hard either. In fact, I took the easy way out. Chose some Designer Series Paper (Autumn Traditions), grabbed my large tag punch and pulled out the Pocket Silhouettes stamps. My focal point tag was easy to do, I just cut a narrow strip of Vanilla cardstock, used the tag corner punch for the top, added the Antique Brass jumbo eyelet with the Crop-a-Dile, sponged the edges and crimped the bottom. I found a piece of scrap twill tape to add to the top and it was done.

It is fun to mix and match the patterns of one collection of DSP in this way because you can flip each piece over to reveal a different pattern which could yield an entirely different look!

Go check out what some of the other Diva's came up with using this sketch, then be sure to play along yourself!

Thanks for visiting today. You never know, I just might have another scrapbook layout for you later this evening!
~Kristin

SUO Supplies
Stamps: Pocket Silhouettes
Paper: Soft Suede, Naturals Ivory, Autumn Traditions DSp
Accessories: Large tag punch, Antique Brass Jumbo Eyelets, Crop-a-Dile, tag corner punch, crimper, sponge dauber, twill tape

6 comments:

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)