Thursday, April 15, 2010

Simply Sent

Here's another set of cards I made recently. These were very quick and easy because I used a Simply Sent kit that Stampin' Up! had sent me as a thank you quite a while ago. If you're not familiar with these kits I highly recommend checking them out! They come with everything you need to make a full set of cards with two different designs! This kit included all the precut papers, ribbons, brads, stamps, ink, envelopes and even Watercolor Crayons (in 3 colors) plus an aquapainter. They also have full sheets of glue dots and Stampin' Dimensionals. They are a great affordable way for someone new to stamping to give it a try, or for someone like me to get some cards done super quick!

For this set I did make two changes that are not part of the kit. Since I am making these as sets I wanted the sentiments to all be a little different so I used stamps from my own collection. Also, the card on the right has a textured piece (the Always Artichoke layer) that I ran through the Big Shot with my Finial Press Embossing folder. That's the beauty of these kits as well- you can adapt each one with anything you want from your own stash!

I may be back later with another example of a Simply Sent Card Kit, but in the mean time I want to give a shout out to my good friend Lisa Henke who made the fabulously talented and highly sought after group, the Dirty Dozen on Splitcoast!! Congrats Lisa, so proud of you!

If I don't make it back tomorrow it's because I'm off on a weekend-long scrapbook retreat I've been looking forward to since last year! Hopefully I'll be back with all kinds of completed, amazing scrapbook pages to share! Have a great weekend!
~Kristin
SUO Supplies
Simply Sent Kit Remembering You (retired)

1 comment:

  1. Great job. I've never gotten a kit. I've always been interested, but never taken the plunge. Maybe I'll see what they come up with for the next catalogue.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)