Sunday, March 28, 2010

Cool Pool! {12x12 scrapbook layout}

Remember THIS CARD I shared with you last week? Well I mentioned that it was inspired by a scrapbook page which I'm showing you today. I found a very similar page in a magazine and just had to CASE it. Basically the layout is what I copied with the variety of ribbons, but my colors and paper are different. It is such a neat looking page in person, but man did I have trouble photo'ing it, which is why it has taken so long to post.
Here is the facing page, which I added some bits of ribbon scraps to the pictures to tie into the other page. I've left some room for journaling which I normally neglect, but then I drew a blank so haven't written anything yet.

Everything on these two pages are Stampin' Up! products including all the ribbons, although some are no longer available. This is a great layout for using a fun variety of scraps especially if you keep a scrap ribbon jar like I do!

Thanks again for visiting! I hope you'll come back soon.
~Kristin
SUO Supplies:
Stamps: Jumbo Outline Alphabet
Paper: Kraft, Bermuda Bay, Thoroughly Modern DSP
Accessories: Vintage brads, lots of ribbon!, Curly Label punch, circle punch

1 comment:

  1. I was lucky to see this beauty irl!! I just love the ribbon page (as you know) but I also love the second page how you made the accent with the ribbon on the photo and on the ric rac!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)