Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Diva Day!

That's right, it's Diva Day once again! This week we are bringing you this sketch to work with and it is not hard at all. In fact, pair it with some strips of coordinating DSP like I did and you're nearly done already. This week I wanted a bit of a springy color combo so I used the Tea Party DSP. It actually looks ideal for Easter, I think, with the dots and the ribbon. Reminds me of a dainty/frilly little girly dress that my daughter WILL NOT wear. (Neither would I so who am I to complain??)

The sentiment stamp is from the new stamp set called Well Scripted which is in the Occasions Mini Catalog and available in the new clear mount option. The punched heart was stamped with I {Heart} Hearts also in the Occasions Mini and available in clear mount (remember, that's clear blocks and red rubber).


The Pretty in Pink taffeta ribbon and the Tea Party DSP are both available in the regular SU catalog.


Thanks for stopping by today and for your comments, I really enjoy reading them! Please, take a minute to check out the other Divas' cards using this sketch then consider playing along!


~Kristin

SUO Supplies
Stamps: Well Scripted, I {Heart} Hearts
Colors: Certainly Celery, Whisper White, Pretty in Pink, Almost Amethyst
Accessories: Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions folder, corner rounder, Pretty in Pink taffeta ribbon, small heart punch

4 comments:

  1. This card is so sweet and simple. I think I will make a few of these. Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Kristin! I love this card - simple but oh, so cute!! Love how you separated the paper strips and rounded the corners on some :)

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great sketch and I love your use of the dsp strips and the spring-y color combination. Hope to have time to play along with the Divas. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)