Saturday, January 23, 2010

More Simply Adorned!


Here are a few more of my favorites! (Scroll down if you didn't see yesterday's post!) I've got even more to show you tomorrow. While making these I tried to make sure they were something that I would actually wear in a big variety- I didn't want to just crank them out just to make them. In some cases I considered actual outfits. I think I'll make up some ribbon necklaces in a variety of colors so I can switch it out as well.

Stampin' Hugs!
~Kristin

4 comments:

  1. SHUT UP!!! These are so stinkin' cute. Amazing....adorable... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Kristin, they are absolutely gorgeous!!! whine....I want one!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing samples, Kristin, these ROCK! I can't believe the variety you've got here - you're so creative!
    Can't wait to get mine this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)