Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!! A look back

I hope you celebrated the New Year with style and are recuperating on this first day of 2010! We put in a very late night but really enjoyed ourselves! Euchre was the game of the evening last night.

In keeping with a tradition I started in 2009 I am going to recap the year for you with one of my favorites cards from each month. You can click on the month to view the original post with details and more chatter. Here are August through December:
August
September
October
November

December

I'll be back with January through July a little later. Thanks for stopping by today!
~Kristin

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing all your favorites from the past year Kristin. I enjoyed looking at all those fantastic cards.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)