Monday, November 16, 2009

Priceless Memories

Here's another one of those birthday sketches I mentioend. I really never get good pictures of blowing out candles like this. I just love these! The pics on the right side of the spread aren't great, but they hold good memories for me.
Here's a closeup. For this page, which is 100% Stampin' Up! I used the At Home Simply Scrappin' Kit I believe. The patterned strips, and decorative embellishments including the word Memories are all from this kit so made this page a snap!

Added some Designer Circle brads and a corner punch to tie it all together and finished it off with some journaling at the bottom. Not real detailed, and not overly exciting, but DONE!

So, does anyone at all know where I can get some Top Loading 12x12 pages for a Strap-hinge style book? I've searched high and low and they are either sold out (nearly everywhere!) or are so grossly overpriced with shipping (Amazon) that I refuse to buy them. In 2008 when I first found them I bought 5 packs of 5 pages each for $3.48 each!

Glad you stopped by today! I'm hoping to actually get some stamping in now that I've got my laundry underway and house picked up. Have a great day!
~Kristin


2 comments:

  1. Kristin these are fabulous, what great LO!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are on a ROLL with the SB LO!! I love it, I hope it motivates me to get some finished!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)