Thursday, November 26, 2009

Masking with Shimmer Paint


I've been playing around with the shimmer paint lately. This is one of the ideas I had in mind when I first ordered these snowflake dies a while back... to use them as a mask for sponging. IRL this is very shimmery and looks pretty cool! The snowflake that I attached is the one I used as the mask- when it dried it looked cool so I just had to use it.

Hope you're having a wonderful holiday weekend!
Thanks for stopping by,
~Kristin

SUO Supplies
Stamps: Short & Sweet
Colors: Bermuda Bay
Accessories: Big Shot, Snowflakes die, Platinum shimmer paint, rhinestone brad, sponge

1 comment:

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)