Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Thank Ewe!

Was finally able to enjoy some stamping today! This is for this week's Mojo Monday sketch as well as the Color challenge over on Splitcoast today! I love them both and am so happy I decided to combine them. What a fabulous color combo!

I hope you like it, but I gotta run. I finally get to volunteer in my son's 4th grade class today! I've been scheduled to for the last 3 or 4 weeks but have had a kid home sick every Tuesday!

Have a great day and be sure to stop back tomorrow for our weekly Diva challenge- it is a sketch and a good one!
~Kristin

PS- Ooh, in my haste I forgot to mention that the black piece is textured with SU's large dotted Texturz Plates.
SUO Supplies
Stamps: Pun Fun
Colors: Kraft, Basic Black, Melon Mambo
Accessories: Mambo dotted grosgrain, Liquid Applique, Heart to Heart punch, scallop edge punch, Latte button, black embroidery floss, and and the DSP is from Razzleberry Lemonade!

6 comments:

  1. AWWW that little sheep is darling, love the flocking!!! Great layout and use of these beautiful colors...Beautiful card Kristin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable. I've never done much with Pun Fun, but this will have me pulling it out. Consider yourself CASED!
    Thanks,
    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so totally cute, I love it! Great layout and patterned paper. Love how you used the lamb and the hearts together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. NICE work with this sketch. love the colors, that black just pops on that kraft with the pink!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww - this is so totally cute! Love the texture in the ewe :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)