Monday, October 19, 2009

Deals of the Week!!

This is my second post today- scroll down to see a Christmas card project!
Don't miss this week's Deals Of The Week!
First up is Circle Designer Brads
Regular Price: $5.95 Special Price: $3.99


Next up, 1/2" Library Clips
Regular Price: $6.95 Special Price: $3.99

Don't miss the
Basic Jumbo Grommets
Regular Price: $6.95 Special Price: $4.49

And finally
Mini Library Clips
Regular Price: $12.95 Special Price: $8.99 These fabulous products can all be seen on page 179 of Stampin' Up!'s current Idea Book & Catalog. These specials are good only through October 26th at 9:50 am (MT) that's 11:50 am (ET). If you would like to take advantage of any of these deals please contact me via email at: stamp_for_smiles (at) embarqmail (dot) com and I'd be glad to place the order for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)