Friday, September 25, 2009

Mojo Cupcake!

Hey there- guess what?! No Christmas card today! Seriously! Remember a few days ago when I said my PJs inspired me? Well, this color combo came from them and the layout is from the Mojo Monday sketch from this week. I actually made this a few days ago but didn't have time to get it uploaded 'til now. Anyway, it might be a little over the top for me with all the texture and dots but it is fun and I'm glad I used my cupcake sizzlit set again (I forget the real name and am way too tired to look it up right now).

Anyway, colors are Basic Black, Rich Razzleberry, Orchid Opulance and Going Gray with some Whisper White in there. Have you used your crimper lately?? I think I say that everytime I use mine!

Guess what I did tonight (typing this late Friday night)!! I did FIVE pages in my scrapbooks! YES I DID- finally. I've had a table set up for weeks and just kept putting it off. Man it was fun- I wish I didn't get so tired. It helped that I used the same event and pictures for three different albums. I can't wait to show them to you- they use lots of new SU supplies that I just got TODAY!!

Thanks for stopping by! See ya'll soon!
~Kristin

SUO Supplies
Stamps: Short & Sweet
Colors: Basic Black, Rich Razzleberry, Orchid Opulance, Going Gray, Whisper White
Accessories: Cupcake die, Big Shot, Rhinestone brad, crimper, Rich Razzleberry grosgrain, 1 1/4" circle punch, dotted embossing folder (non-SU), wide oval punch

4 comments:

  1. Sooo many GREAT elements going on in this card!! I love all the textures!! GREAT idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great (as always). Love all the colors and the textures. Can I tell you ?? I love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 5, OMG! I'm so proud of you! you go girl!
    love the card, isn't that die the best for quick cards?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great colors! Love what you did with the sketch. Love the textures! Very nice.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)