Sunday, June 28, 2009

Razzleberry & Rub-ons

Not much time to stamp lately, but I was able to whip this one out today. Since I had a few minutes I decided to check out the Featured Stamper challenge on SCS today featuring Dawn L. HERE is her card that I decided to CASE. I basically used her layout and design but changed everything else. Everything is coming in the new catalog except the rub-ons (old Eastern Elegance by SU). The rest is all in the new In Color Rich Razzleberry!

Hope you like it! I am finding that my older rub-ons like these don't work as well once I let them sit too long- I really struggled with the tiny flowers and had to add the rhinestone brads to help hide some booboos! Isn't the white just sharp against that Razzleberry?!!

Gotta run, thanks for stopping by!
~Kristin

8 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL!!! OOO I just LOVE this new color!! Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it ... great design! The white really does pop against the Razzleberry.
    Jeannette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to CASE your CASE, Kristin! I even have those old Eastern Elegance rub-ons! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful! I just can't get enough of this color! looks great with the rubons.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, very pretty Kristin!! I just love monochromatic cards. This is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So elegant! I feel a CASE coming on....

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a pretty and clean looking card. I love the rich razzleberry. It is my favorite of the in-colors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful! This is my favorite of the in colors too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)