Friday, May 1, 2009

Just in time...

... for the last day of Teacher Appreciation Week! Thanks to my downline Debbie ,who stopped by today and let me play with her Matchbox Die, I decided to do something special for my kiddos' teachers. They each get a small box with some Russell Stover chocolates in them, plus these matching cards. The sketch for the cards is from this week's sketch challenge on SCS!

Hope they like them and realize how appreciated they have been this year!


The Matchbox die is really a nice one! No adhesive is needed at all thanks to the clever design- to me that is a serious bonus! They were so easy to put together. I wrapped each box with vellum cardstock then punched an opening which is covered from behind with clear acetate so the chocolates show through.
Thanks for stopping by!
~Kristin
SUO Supplies
Stamps: A Flower for all Seasons, Heartfelt Thanks, Short & Sweet
Cardstock: Pacific Point, Very Vanilla, Kiwi Kiss, Baha Breeze, Vellum CS
Accessories: Pacific Point & Pink Pirouette grosgrain, Word WIndow punch, Big Shot, Matchbox Die, Scallop Circles Die, Texturz Plate, Scallop Square punch, Curly Label punch, Blender pen

1 comment:

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)