Thursday, May 7, 2009

Art from the Heart

Thought I'd post a few more birthday cards I received last month. It's always a treat to get happy mail, and even more special if the card is a handmade piece of art from the heart! The first one is from Nancy, a friend and loyal customer of mine and the second one is from my sister. I was so tickled to get them and to see them using their Stampin' Up! supplies that I just had to post them. I hope they don't mind!

I'm hoping to finish a scrapbook page to share with you later today and I might even go try a new challenge. If you're looking for a good stampin' challenge check out this sketch challenge, or this color challenge, or this Ways to Use it challenge or if you're an SU demonstrator you can try out yesterday's demo challenge. These challenges are all brought to you by Splitcoaststampers.com!

Well, we've got a 2hour fog delay this morning so I'd better go tend to the kiddos while they are still home. I'll be back later hopefully!

Thanks for stopping by!
~Kristin

2 comments:

  1. wow! two great cards. I LOVE your sister's, I'm going to have to case this. The CAS design and colors are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. two beauties for sure!!! great cards!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)