Sunday, February 15, 2009

Sitting right here!

Guess what... I have a card sitting right here that I want to share but my hubby took off with BOTH our cameras! I have a really old camera but I'd have to find it, charge the batteries then try to remember how to upload etc. So not worth it- he'll be home by then!

Today on SCS I found a thread asking us to post our favorite card we've ever done. Well, I thought it sounded fun so I went wading through the 7 pages (at 96 per page= 672) of cards I've posted to my gallery on SCS. What a blast from the past! So nice to see some improvement there! So I thought maybe I'd share those cards with you since they are from well before I started blogging.

Anyway, here they are just for fun (and to stall until I get my camera back)...
Here are the details on this one in case you are interested...
Well crud, I can't find the other one so here's a link to it. 2006 was back before I was very organized in my photo files I guess! This one is from June 2007.
I just remembered that I might have some photos of the kids' valentines projects we did, so I'll go see about posting those...
Have a great Sunday!
~kristin~

2 comments:

  1. I agree! ... this is a great one! Makes me want to go and use this stamp set NOW! LOVE it! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is very pretty love the soft colors
    Hugs
    Norine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)