Monday, January 19, 2009

Niece getting married


Well, we've had a busy weekend which I'll fill you in on later. But for now I just want to share a card- huh, go figure! I have a niece getting married next month so I made this for her shower yesterday. For this pretty dress I combined two stamps- the dress from Blooming With Happiness and Doodle This for the skirt. Embossed in silver and slightly watercolored in Pink Pirhouette. The sentiment is from Fancy Flexible Phrases, one of my all time favorite sets! The ribbon is also a retired wide organdy. Hope you like it!

By the way, I did copy this idea of combining stamps from someone on Splitcoast. However, Splitcoast seems to be down tonight so I can't give proper credit at the moment. Promise I will as soon as I can tomorrow morning!

Thanks for stopping by! Also, if you are interested, tomorrow I will post our fun family news from today and maybe link some of the media coverage too!
~Kristin

4 comments:

  1. How sweet is this?? I love your dress, very very clever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you combined the stamps. They make a gorgeous dress together! Kudos on your creation!
    Stampin' Smiles from Ear to Ear,
    Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So soft and pretty! Combining stamps is a great technique..thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How smart are you! Very creative! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)