Monday, January 26, 2009

Moore Growing to Go!

I'm back from my scrapbook weekend! I'm so excited to have gotten 11 pages done. That's a great accomplishment for me considering we had kids to tend to and we really only worked for 1.5 days, and of course had to eat, sleep and chat! My "real" scrapbook weekend is in April and there will be NO KIDS so I plan to get much more done. This is one of my favorites.

Every year for my daughter's birthday I take pictures of her in my wedding dress for fun and to show her growth. This particular day we decided that my son needed to be photo'd too, so I got out a shirt and tie of his dad's. These pics are pretty poor quality (due to the camera and my inexperience with digital at the time- 4+ years ago) but they are so cute I just had to use them! The paper I used is all retired Stampin' Up- called Treehouse I believe. There is also a silver label below each picture that I've had forever and am happy to finally use!

The title I did with my friend's Cricut- man do I love that thing! However, the pattern makes them a bit hard to read so I may outline them with a marker or something?!? Still have journaling to add as well. I'll post the rest of my pages throughout the week.
Thanks for stopping by!
~Kristin

PS- If you live within driving distance (NW Ohio) you are welcome to attend my Annual Birthday Bonanaza Stamp-a-Stack this Friday! Please contact me for details, or just comment on this post with your email address.

2 comments:

  1. 11 pages in one weekend is awesome! Great LO. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you rock! 11 pages-wow! that's some progress! what a cute idea for showing the kids growth. wonder how long they will let you continue with it?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)