Thursday, January 15, 2009

Frosty Morning Sunrise


For today's Ways to Use it Challenge we were asked to utilize any type of color combo website or chart and choose a combination to try. Julia suggested this website which I checked. The closest I could come to the color scheme I chose called Frosty Morning Sunrise is Ballet Blue, So Saffron, Marigold Morning and Chocolate Chip.

The colors are some I'd use again, I think. The branches from Eastern Bloom are embossed with chocolate ink and clear powder. The rest is pretty self-explanatory I think. Hope you like it! Thanks for stopping by.
~Kristin

2 comments:

  1. This is stunning! I love the color combo! The black branch image is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For some reason I'm not a real "blue" fan, but this card is absolutely fantastic! You've just changed my mind about using the color blue in more of my cards.
    Jeannette

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)