Monday, December 29, 2008

Where have I been?

Laundry
Organizing
Out with the old, in with the new (so kids' stuff will fit in their rooms)
Loading software for new cameras, MP3s, digital picture frames
uploading pictures & music
Downloading to MP3s & picture frames
Organizing
More Laundry
moving things from room to room
Trying out new holiday decor bought at steep discounts

Need I say more?! You get the idea! Hoping to have time to really "play" tomorrow! I'm in the mood to stamp something, ready to start scrapbooking and browsing some blogs!

Of course, I still haven't sent out my Christmas cards so I SHOULD make that a priority, we'll see. I generally don't fret too much if they go out near New Year's. I figure happy mail is still happy, regardless of when it arrives! I have an excuse, they are hand made and include a picture and include a handwritten note specific to each recipient. That's a good enough excuse right??

OK, off to bed. Thanks for checking back to see if perhaps I've possibly posted something interesting and easy on the eyes. I'll try not to disappoint tomorrow.
~Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)