Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Top Note Place Cards

I'm not sure if these will sell, but they were quite fun and easy to make and I figure, heck I'll use them for our holiday dinners if they don't. The first batch were made with all Earth Elements colors, the Pocket Silhouettes set and the words Give Thanks from Fancy Flexible Phrases- of course the Top Note and scallop & circle punches as well! Easy peasy!

The Christmas set was made using Punch Pals, Punches Three & Snow Flurries stamp sets as well as the Holiday Treasures papers (in the regular SU catalog, not a mini). I really like this set of holiday papers- they are traditional with a twist- to go a bit unconventional you can pull out the rose or baha breeze or play up the fun patterns! For these I also added the square scallop punch and the 3/4" circle punch. Thanks for stopping by! And let me know if I've inspired to try these out!

If you don't have the Top Note die (and Big Shot) I'd be glad to have them shipped directly to you just in time for the holidays - an early gift from Santa maybe!

More tomorrow, be sure to stop back!
~Kristin



5 comments:

  1. These place cards are adorable, Kristin! That Top Note die sure is versatile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't you love that top note die?! It is amazing how much use I've gotten out of it. These turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These little place cards are darling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love your place cards... Maybe I'll try to do some someday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful idea - thanks for sharing. Please email me - I have a question or two for you on your craft fair items. Thank you!

    Kari
    kcorbett62@aol.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)