Monday, October 20, 2008

Christmas Card Bundle



For lack of pictures of anything else here is a bundle of Christmas cards which I made and sold this past weekend (trying to avoid typing "C.F" since I promised in my last post!). Each was slightly different, but the same overall design and layout. In case you're wondering, the c___t f__r went as well as I expected, maybe even better. I didn't have high hopes since I'd heard a lot about low or fluctuating success at these types of events. I sold a little of everything I took except the luggage tags! Man am I glad I didn't sit up late making more of those on Friday night, like I'd considered. Well, my DD did want to buy one so I unloaded one... and no, I didn't charge her for heavens sake!


I did sell most of the paperclip bookmarks and made about 8 more while I sat there so those were popular, mostly for gifts for Book Club members & teachers. I did have quite a bit of interest in the tile coasters and tile magnets as well. All in all it was fun and I'd do it again. My mom did well selling her pillows. I wish I'd taken a picture of everything we had and our setup, but I didn't think of it at all.


This week I'll be preparing for my big Annual Christmas Stamp-a-Stack which is this Sunday. I'm always excited for this each year!


Can you believe October is coming to an end soon? Phew! is all I can say. I have left: 1 football game, 2 parties (birthday and halloween), one day of volunteering at school, and trick-0-treat night left. Then November comes and it starts all over again. :)


As soon as I get a picture of it I have a card to share which was the sweetest RAK from my friend Lisa, wishing me luck this weekend at the you-know-what! Be sure to visit Lisa's blog and congratulate her for all her good news lately- she's been offered the position of Design Team member for Limelight and also for Stamp Something!


Oh, hey- shout out to Angie Tieman also for winning the contest on So Shelli (Shelli Gardner is the CEO of Stampin' Up! and just started her own blog complete with contests!).



Thanks for stopping in! These cards feature some retired stuff like: Festive Favorites Stamp set, In Colors True Thyme and Cranberry Crisp (cardstock, ink & ribbon) as well as some old DSP which I can't even recall a name for right now. Other stuff: scallop edge punch, aquapainter, scallop square punch, curly label punch, Cute & Curly and Punches Three stamp sets.

~Kristin~

3 comments:

  1. I was just scrolling down to leave a comment at the end and saw you mentioned me, that's so sweet of you, thank you! =)

    You were cracking me up with your "cf" "c___t f__r"! DH wondered what I was laughing at! Thanks for the update on it, I'm doing one (my first) in December, and I would have thought those fabulous luggage tags would have sold out! I can't believe you didn't charge your daughter! What kind of business sense is that?! hee! hee!

    These Christmas cards are awesome, I can see why they sold out!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great cards, not surprising that they sold. (hey, great job on using some of your older, retired paper and ribbon!) I too was cracking up about your non-mention of the c.f. and You are too sweet for the mention-thanks for the plug. I am super excited about my good news. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Could you send me an email with how you price your items? A friend of mine wants me to set up a table at a preschool craft fair...in a week! I have never done one and really need some help.

    dawnmercedes at hotmail dot com

    many thanks in advance!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)