Thursday, October 16, 2008

Cards for Sale!



Well, I did a few more designs to sell on Saturday. Here they are. Now I'm trying to get all the cards from my stash ready to sell (meaning, stamp inside greetings because I never do that and stamp my SU stamp on the back so they are legal then put in clear envies). I've got tons and it's hard to begin! I have no idea if they'll sell, but I can say I will not have dirt cheap pricing on my prized works of art. If they don't sell then I will use them myself (or I'm considering starting an Etsy store)- it's just not worth giving them away when I've worked hard on them. However, I will probably have a basket of cheaper ones that took less work or are maybe not so hard to sell at lower prices because it is either older or just not a favorite.
I still haven't completed the domino necklaces you've heard about dozens of times. They've been a pain in the keister so I'm just frustrated and almost have given up on them. We'll see. Maybe tomorrow just before I pack up to go set up I'll take a picture of the entire group of everything I've got. It feels like I've been working forever, but I know it won't look like much to me once I see it all (hopefully not though)!
Thanks for stoppin' by!
~Kristin

3 comments:

  1. These are wonderful Christmas cards, Kristin! I'm sure you'll do great on Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fabulous! Someone is going to snatch them right up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! These are awesome cards! Love the design of the tree - darn; I just sold that little set!

    Good luck on your sale tomorrow. I hope you have a great day. All of the projects I've seen have been just fabulous.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)