Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Wait! Don't leave!

You're in the right place! I just changed up my blog template, that's all. If you know me you'll know that I like change! I know, it's contrary to a lot of people, my DH included. But I am the one rearranging the furniture the night before I leave for vacation when I have a million other things I should be doing. Or changing my blog template instead of designing projects or adding new customers to my distribution list. It's a sickness I tell ya! I'm not even stamping to procrastinate today. I did make 2 dozen zuchinni muffins with the last of our zuchinni today!

I even got a HUGE order yesterday including the new BIG SHOT! and I haven't played with them yet. OK OK, I'm going! Hope you like the new template. Feel free to give your input. :)

1 comment:

  1. I {heart} the new look! It is fresh and fun! great colors. chance is often times for the BEST!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)