Friday, September 19, 2008

Striped Wipes Technique!!



I've done techniques with baby wipes before, and plenty with glossy white, but I've never done one that I am this excited about! How cool- it is fast and easy and fun! Love the look of it too. Anyway, here are two cards I've done with this technique. I thought and thought about how to further embellish them but in the end realized somethings are better left alone!


Hope you like and here is a link to the Tutorial for this technique. What do you think??
Stampin' Up! Supplies
(card 1)
Stamps: Stem Silhouettes
Paper: Glossy White, Eggplant Envy, Elegant Eggplant
Ink: Eggplant Envy, basic black, whisper white
Accessories: Ink Refills: Eggplant Envy, Perfect Plum, Vintage Violet, Brilliant Blue, Buckaroo Blue; large oval punch, baby wipe, notched corner punch, Crafter's Tool Kit
Stampin' Up! Supplies
(card 2)
Stamps: Inspired by Nature
Paper: Glossy White, Basic Black
Ink: refills: Cranberry Crisp, Tangerine Tango, Marigold Morning, Kiwi Kiss, True Thyme, Basic Black
Accessories: spiral punch, wet wipe
Techniques: Striped Wipe


3 comments:

  1. Kristin,

    Your cards came out amazing! LOVE them!
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards are beautiful! I am going to have to try that technique!

    ReplyDelete
  3. just lovely! great technique and the colors are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)