Wednesday, September 10, 2008

For Your Convenience: On-line Ordering now a Reality!


That's right, as of yesterday YOU can place your own orders at any time, with or without ME! Not that I don't want to talk to you, help you through an order or present a workshop for you... on the contrary!

BUT, if you wake up in the middle of the night and just can't go back to sleep without ordering the new Big Shot or you decide you want to cash in on a special on the last day and I am out of town, you can take care of it yourself! Just click on the logo in the left sidebar and it will take you straight to it on my Business Website!

I just browsed through it from a customer's perspective and I think it is really nice. Everything from our catalog is categorized for easy shopping. I noticed there are even links to our specials and to projects such as cards and scrapbook pages made with our products too!
Take a look and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)