Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Color Challenge!


Yesterday I had a chance to participate in the Splitcoast Color Challenge (posted every Tuesday here). The challenge was to use Riding Hood Red, Green Galore and Going Gray. Well, like many others I had no Going Gray so had to substitute Basic Gray instead. I also challenged myself to get this done as quickly as possible as I had so much to do. Well, I didn't time myself but it didn't take too long which is probably why it's not the best card you've ever seen from me. I like it, just not my favorite. I keep eyeballing it wondering what I could change so that I LOVE it... let me know if you have any ideas! Thanks for stopping by!
Stampin' Up! Supplies
Stamps: A Flower for a Friend, Little Pieces, Best Yet, Polka Dots BG
Paper: Riding Hood Red, Basic Gray, Green Galore, Whisper White
Ink: Green Galore, Basic Gray, Riding Hood Red, Versamark
Accessories: 1/2" circle punch, 1 3/4" circle punch, scallop edge punch, apple green grosgrain, Stampin' Dimensionals


1 comment:

  1. oooo, this is pretty. I wasn't sure about the green with the other two colors but you made it look great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)